Monday, February 28, 2011

Hot-DOG on stick

As we were on our way down to the highway from the GK site at Maguikay, Mandaue, we saw in horror an ordinary man slaughtering a dog being hung on a bamboo stick. It wasn't a pig. No, not even a cow. A dog. An Azkal. A poor stray dog. I took a picture of it with my windows phone but because the car was running, I wasn't able to capture a clear shot. I attempted to take another one when my classmate stopped the car but a man passed by and the slaughterer caught us looking at him. He sure was scary looking!



I already posted this picture on my facebook account weeks ago when this came out but somehow I still feel that a simple post wasn't enough. I need to share how and where we found it. In case you want to report, please do so! Protect Animals' Rights! Uphold Ethics!

0 comments:

Post a Comment