Tuesday, November 29, 2011

In the eye of the storm

Nobody knew how it felt to be in the middle of a ravaging tornado nor a super typhoon blazing in the tropics. Not even a slightest feeling of how it is to be in deepest hole in world or in the highest cloud in the atmosphere. Simply put, there are just some feelings that cannot be defined by words.

However, visualization has changed the course of feeling. Crumpled paper can now be established by the brain but not with the senses. 3D images has changed the paradigm of visual communication, at least for now. But being in the eye of the storm? Great, a daily feeling I've been in for over three months.

Being in the center of attention, the barbecue of their grill and the chicken to their frying pan, God knows how it felt. As the outer wind turns and turns, I spin myself around too to go with the flow. Little did I know it was a hard time going out.

But yes, I wanted to be in there for some time. All the perks, the glam and the glitter. The eye made me happy for an achievement without hard work. I thought I could control the storm, but it was overtaking me. I fought my way yet it has been so good at putting me down. The storm has been deceiving the whole community with an aim of ravaging it to their own favor.

Sooner or later, the truth will come out and all winds would calm down. As of now, I'm climbing up the tall walls of the storm seeking to destroy the eye and run for my own life.

** The writer is talking about a real life situation.

0 comments:

Post a Comment