Monday, July 11, 2011

exasperated

Deadlines. Meetings. Appointments. Engagements. Exams. Quizzes. Reports. Assignments. Death.
Typical for a student's life isn't it? Especially for one who is in UP, I bet this isn't unusual. We're always bombarded with schoolwork and the demands of the different organizations both useful and non-useful. I've been there, exasperated? Yes, we've all been. According to a dictionary source, this means being in the state of being greatly annoyed. 


I remember when I used to have classmates who always keep on pushing their noses up against me as if I can spread the hottest talk in town. Living a papazzi-ed life? Not so much. But talk, definitely. Annoying as it may seem, people would always bug you, trample on you just to get their ways.

In the current state that I am in, I can't decipher which of which can be the true origin of this feeling. It's like one's inner soul is being stretched out for everyone to benefit and it is tiring. Those times when you don't really know which one to put down first or set aside. 

If I were given the chance to trance away, I would. But chances are chances, there's really nothing much we can do about it. Maybe to feel exasperated, exhausted and all the negative auras in the world. Keep refreshed! Tried it an it worked! That's typical for a student too. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment