Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Out of the rain

Ever since popstar Sheryn Regis won her title a few years back, her revive of "Come in out of the rain" has been a hit in the market. Maybe so because she's pretty (?) and talented (hell yeah) but maybe a million people could relate to it. It's catchy chorus makes it a prospect tune for singing contests and karaoke moments.

You told me, that you loved me
If I ever change, welcome me into your arms again
Come on in out of rain
There's a place, in  your heart to love me again
happiness and joy you bring
when you call my name
Come on in out of the rain


Sheryn started making hits when she was still in college down at a local hotel restobar. She was also part of the CNU Chorale, one of the best chorales in Cebu and the whole world. They have made it to competitions worldwide and concerts with other outstanding chorales such as UV chorale, UE choir and a lot more. Truly, her heart was in for music despite her being an English Major.



So I close my stressful week with a heavy dramatic song from a world-class singer from Cebu Normal University, my alma matter. Kudos CNU, for producing such talents!

0 comments:

Post a Comment