Sunday, July 3, 2011

Why we fight

People always get in the way of what we want. A simple nudge and snob sparks the entire flame resulting to anger. We tend to judge, assume and presuppose without really being certain of what is not. We fight, yes we do. I can't seem to find a concrete reason why but it has brought a lot of meaning to a relationship.


I remember a quote from my speech class which I'm currently taking up, "Cold fights are the worse of all the arguments. It's better when they are shouting at each other, at least you know what's in their mind". I may have to agree but I still cannot find a point for fighting.

Some say we fight to get it our way. Some say we fight because it allows the other party to know that they lack and what they should change. Or simply put, they tend to explain the fights make the bond stronger. Experience wise, I can say I've been through a lot of so-called fights and misunderstandings that led me to no where. I hurt myself and rocked myself to tears. However, my scope of the whole perspective has changed setting me on a higher pedestal than the rest.

So mind you, if you are in a brawl, a quarrel or a petty fight, make a wise decision to stay rather than standing up on what's supposed to be fixed. It's hard to understand but a step cannot be skipped in a cycle. Wherever you may be, there are always difficult people to encounter along the way but with the courage to stand up against every kind of fight we are bound to shine amongst the rest. The society needs people with determination and with this, we might change a wee bit of it step by step.

0 comments:

Post a Comment