Sunday, January 16, 2011

Fiddlers on the gate

It's been a looooooooooooooooong time since I played with the CNU String Ensemble for the obvious fact that most of us are already in college. The group started even way back when I wasn't in highschool. In the middle of our sophomore year, me and my other classmates were admitted to the group with no hesitations. So, when the CM texted for an invitation to play on the 15th of January, I excitedly said yes without thinking about what's going to happen. And alas! We found ourselves playing our instruments on top the elegant gate.


Will this be the last? I hope not. We'll keep the music playing. Not for show and definitely not to threaten other existing groups but to show our bonds have not been broken. (OsmeƱa 2011)


The CNU String Ensemble

0 comments:

Post a Comment